- Beklager. Denne hendelse har allerede funnet sted.
Inner Silence, Kind Heart (webinar)
14. november 2017 kl. 20:00 - 21:00
Gratis webinar med Dicken Bettinger og Natasha Swerdloff:
There is a silence of Mind that is always present. It is deeper than words, it is our true nature. When we touch this space, beautiful feelings arise naturally. There is no doing, no method, no person or path to follow. When we rest in the silence of Mind, we align ourselves with who we really are.
As we realize that which lies beyond words, concepts, ideas and identifications, we start seeing deeper levels of life as it unfolds. This realization of Truth allows our hearts to fill with love and gratitude, and we begin to trust more in the wisdom that is always there beyond our thinking.
In this webinar Dr. Dicken Bettinger and Natasha Swerdloff will be exploring:
- The freedom that we feel when we stop relying on anything that comes and goes in our experience
- Why going beyond our conceptual mind frees us from disappointment and upset that life can be full of challenges
- The value of resting in the space that is who we really are
- How understanding the mind can help us to be more grateful and graceful with the ebb and flow of life´s changing current´s
- How a sense of love and connection arises when we see the inside out nature of life
Dr. Dicken Bettinger and Natasha Swerdloff are international teachers and trainers of new discoveries into the nature of the human mind and its unlimited potential.
They are also authors of the book, “Coming Home: Uncovering the Foundations of Psychological Well-being”
Dr. Dicken Bettinger and Natasha Swerdloff will be visiting Norway in March 2018, where they will lead two seminars – one public seminar and one advanced training.
Hvordan å delta på webinaret:
Den 14. november et par minutter før kl 20.00 klikker du på linken nedenfor og følger instruksjonene fra Zoom for å delta.
Webinaret vil også bli tatt opp, og vil være tilgjengelig etterpå.